After releasing the module feature in Java and creating custom JRE, my question is what's really happen theoretically with custom JRE?
I know JRE (Java Runtime Environment) have inside JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and libraries that can run Java bytecode for environment (OS and CPU). So, if we use a Java custom JRE, what actually happens internally in guest PC and where is the JVM?
In Java 8 we download JRE and users can use our app, but after module feature the official JRE from Oracle is not released and the developer has to use custom JRE. So how could developer guess the OS or CPU architecture types (to send (Add) right JRE)? I don't use this feature right now, and I'm researching about it.
My question focused on what happened after compile code to java bytecode and send it for the user that have not jre and if my application can't start without jre and I need to use custom jre how can I know which type of machine running my code ? because in official jre the user download and use the java application but now the developer need to send custom jre that maybe not good for all users. I think if knowing what happened here with custom jre(understanding the workflow) that can help me to use it. The @StephenC answer is helpful and I need more details.
