I want to get an email from my gmail sent items via c#. I used this
service.Users.Messages.Get("me",id);
but it get 404 error. All other apis works properly. Thanks.
I want to get an email from my gmail sent items via c#. I used this
service.Users.Messages.Get("me",id);
but it get 404 error. All other apis works properly. Thanks.
404 means that the Id you are requesting does not exist. I would run a List first then a get after.
If you want to see messages that are in the sent folder you should do a message.list and search for what is in the sent folder.
var request = service.Users.Messages.List("me");
request.Q = "is:sent";
var result = request.Execute();
If you know when it was sent you could add a date.
var request = service.Users.Messages.List("me");
request.Q = "is:sent after:2021/3/28 before:2021/3/31";
var result = request.Execute();
Tip Q works just like the search function in the Gmail web application so if you can get that to return what you want just add it to Q