transparent show black color on IOS 14 and up

Viewed 610

When I use for example

.packages > .ulWrapper::after {
  background: linear-gradient(
    to left,
    var(--edge-color) 5%,
    rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 95%
  ); /* way 1 - show red */

  background: linear-gradient(
    to left,
    var(--edge-color) 5%,
    transparent 95%
  ); /* => way 1 - show black */

  background: linear-gradient(
    to left,
    var(--edge-color) 5%,
    rgba(255, 255, 255, 0) 95%
  ); /* => way 1 - show black */

  background: linear-gradient(
    to left,
    var(--edge-color) 5%,
    rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 95%
  ); /* => way 1 - show white */
  
}

I just want to be transparent on one side how can I apply it on the iPhone? everything I try to do doesn't show me transparent on iPhone please help.

I try to do it by this one How to set gradient background transparency on iOS Safari?

I add a small link to show my problem more clearly.

* {
  margin: 0;
  padding: 0;
}
body {
  background-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);
  height: 100vh;
  width: 100vw;
}
div {
  border: 1px solid red;
  height: 50px;
  width: 100px;
}
div.first {
  background: linear-gradient(to left, pink 5%, transparent 50%);
}
div.second {
  background: linear-gradient(to left, pink 5%, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) 50%);
}
<div class="first"></div>
<div class="second"></div>

1 Answers

Instead of using the 'transparent' keyword, use the pink color in RGB with full transparent:

rgb(255 192 203 / 0%) /* transparent pink */

This will solve your problem.

CodePen Demo (the third option is my own solution)

Related