I am getting the following message when internet goes off.
E/flutter (26162): [ERROR:flutter/lib/ui/ui_dart_state.cc(186)] Unhandled Exception: This widget has been unmounted, so the State no longer has a context (and should be considered defunct).
E/flutter (26162): Consider canceling any active work during "dispose" or using the "mounted" getter to determine if the State is still active.
It is showing the message from this section of my code.
@override
void initState() {
super.initState();
try {
InternetAddress.lookup('google.com').then((result) {
if (result.isNotEmpty && result[0].rawAddress.isNotEmpty) {
// internet conn available
Navigator.of(context).pushReplacement(MaterialPageRoute(
builder: (context) =>
(Constants.prefsMobile.getString("mobile") == null
? Login()
// : SignupPayoutPassword(signupdata: [])),
: Home(signindata: signinData)),
));
} else {
// no conn
_showdialog();
}
}).catchError((error) {
// no conn
_showdialog();
});
} on SocketException catch (_) {
// no internet
_showdialog();
}
Connectivity()
.onConnectivityChanged
.listen((ConnectivityResult connresult) {
if (connresult == ConnectivityResult.none) {
} else if (previous == ConnectivityResult.none) {
// internet conn
Navigator.of(context).pop();
Navigator.of(context).pushReplacement(MaterialPageRoute(
builder: (context) =>
(Constants.prefsMobile.getString("mobile") == null
? Login()
: Home(signindata: signinData)),
));
}
previous = connresult;
});
}
I have not used any dispose method for this. If any one know please let me know how can I solve this problem. How to dispose. I am getting a crash report after my app close as follows
E/AndroidRuntime( 8064): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to destroy activity {com.example.aa_store/com.example.aa_store.MainActivity}: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter specified as non-null is null: method kotlin.jvm.internal.Intrinsics.checkParameterIsNotNull, parameter activity
is this crash message for the above problem? Please help.