I'm trying to install ANTLR 4 support in a .NET 5 project in Visual Studio 16.9.2, but I can't figure out which of the myriad ANTLR NuGet packages I should use. I want one that doesn't require Java at all (not just at runtime) and that doesn't require an extension.
I initially used the Antlr4 and Antlr4.Runtime packages, and they seem to work together, but then I found that they're missing the CharStreams class, which as far as I know is the intended way to get an ICharStream object.
I then tried Antlr4.Runtime.Standard instead of Antlr4.Runtime, but that doesn't appear to be compatible with the Antlr4 package. (It gave me many compile errors.) Then I tried switching out Antlr4 for other packages but couldn't find the one that works with Antlr4.Runtime.Standard.
Would someone point me to the valid combinations of generator + runtime, please? There are too many official packages to keep doing trial-and-error. I've looked to several online tutorials, but they tend to be for previous versions of VS that still use a VSIX.