Have been bumping my head against the wall on this one for a while.
And while the "latest" tag builds just fine, the "dev" tag (or any other tag I have attempted does not.
Removing intermediate container df365d3a022f ---> dd24ff34c9e9 Successfully built dd34ff34c9e9 Successfully tagged myrepo/app:latest Pushing index.docker.io/myrepo/app:dev... Push failed. Attempt 2 in 60 seconds. Push failed. Attempt 3 in 60 seconds. Push failed. Attempt 4 in 60 seconds. Push failed. Attempt 5 in 60 seconds. {u'message': u'tag does not exist: myrepo/app:dev'}
When I build locally I can push that same tag to the Docker Hub:
docker push docker.io/nomadcalendar/app:dev The push refers to repository [docker.io/myrepo/app] a69634ab3c0f: Preparing 0daa743ba1bd: Preparing ... 030309cad3ba: Layer already exists dev: digest: sha256:9a828hgh5ccabd3364666cb20774f53dc1b5e1563329f8fd801edcae4b50f30 size: 16805
And even when the tag built locally and pushed to the Docker Hub appears in Docker hub, I am still unable to use that tag in the Docker Hub Automated Builds
Any suggestions?
