I'm trying to configure my .htaccess so that when someone navigates to the path /wp-admin/admin.php?page=something, the path /wp-admin/something is shown in the browser, and the content from /wp-admin/admin.php?page=something is served.
If I navigate to /wp-admin/admin.php?page=something the page is served correctly. However, /wp-admin/something doesn't serve the content, instead it shows the default 404 page I have in my site.
My .htaccess config:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^/?wp-admin/?$ /wp-admin/admin.php?page=$1 [L]
RewriteBase /
ReWriteCond %{ENV:ENVIRONMENT} !^development$
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on
RewriteRule ^/?(.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R,L]
</IfModule>
RedirectMatch 301 ^/kundeoplysninger https://signup.kredslob.dk/kundeoplysninger
RedirectMatch 301 ^/mobilepay /
# BEGIN WordPress
# The directives (lines) between "BEGIN WordPress" and "END WordPress" are
# dynamically generated, and should only be modified via WordPress filters.
# Any changes to the directives between these markers will be overwritten.
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress