SO I basically have this data set where I have the time of the day in intervals of 15 minutes(12:15, 12:30, 12:45 etc.) as my column headers. Each row has a date from 2010 to 2020 and what I want to do is basically match the time(column headers) with the rows.
print (df)
Date 0:15 0:30 0:45 1:00 1:15 1:30 1:45
0 01May2010 2.98298 2.30478 2.57654 2.44110 2.25174 2.20100 2.15370
1 02May2010 2.31606 2.20325 2.12952 2.09236 2.04150 2.08978 1.01500
2 03May2010 2.07710 2.13000 2.07249 2.05315 2.08925 1.94481 1.85551
The following is how I want the rows to look like
01-May-2010 0:15
01-May-2010 0:30
01-May-2010 0:45
... till
01-May-2010 11:45
01-May-2010 12:00
02-May-2010 12:15
etc etc
So essentially I just want 2 columns instead of 100 columns. One with the value and the other being date+time.
How can I do that? I know I need to use pandas but I'm really confused as to what to do here.