I'm trying to scrape all (neftlix)movie links from ReelGood.com
this is my code so far: (with help from Stack members)
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
import requests
import time
URL = "https://reelgood.com/movies/source/netflix"
page = requests.get(URL)
soup = BeautifulSoup(page.content, "html.parser")
f = open("C:/Downloaders/test/Scrape/movies_netflix.txt", "w")
for link in soup.select('[itemprop=itemListElement] [itemprop=url]'):
data = link.get('content')
f.write(data)
f.write("\n")
this code does output the movie links to a txt file called movies_netflix.txt
but here is the catch, it only export links who are loaded in the default page. If you scroll down you see this button:

now what I want is to load the entire page before I scrape it. personaly i was thinking about a function that click the button as long as its there (if everything is loaded it disappears).
but I have no idea how to do this and if there is a better way to get all the movies loaded in to the page?
any suggestions?
helpfull info