Here I am trying to achieve a radar effect on the spider/radar plot. Ideally I would like to have the plotted line dissapear given I time (for example over in 30 seconds the plotted line fades to transparent, I was thinking changing like sequential colormap or the plotted line is deleted/cleared) but that may cause issues. So if the plotted line transition/fade to transparent would allow less clutter on the overall plot. It is possible but tricky for me..
set grid ls 10
set xtics axis format "" scale 0
set ytics axis format ""
set size square
set style line 9 lt 1 lw 2 pt 2 ps 2
set multiplot layout 1,2
plot 'somedata' using 1:5 t "" w lp ls 9
unset multiplot
pause 90
replot
How can I acheive this in Gnuplot? In my reading I came accross something called Lerp/ Lerping colors, however I am not using Csharp or Unity.
output showing markers that need to fade/clear. The main difference is that there would be just 1 not 9 as piture
example of points that need to transition/fade to transparent
