In Azure Portal, I have created a Blob Storage event that is triggered when a .zip file is created. The endpoint of that event is a Service Bus Topic. In this topic I have a subscription with a default rule (Filter 1=1).
I want to create rule, that will pass only the messages from this event. Normally I would do a Correlation Filter with Label property, but unfortunatelly in the message from the blob storage this Label property is empty.
I have tried:
SQL filter:
Subject like "%containers/my-test-container/%"
| Key | Value |
|---|---|
| eventType | Microsoft.Storage.BlobCreated |
but it didn't work.
The message that I get:
Message Text:
{
"topic": ***,
"subject": "/blobServices/default/containers/my-test-subscription/blobs/test.zip",
"eventType": "Microsoft.Storage.BlobCreated",
"id": ***,
"data": {
"api": "PutBlob",
"clientRequestId": ***,
"requestId": ***,
"eTag": "0x8D8EDDB53852C51",
"contentType": "application/x-zip-compressed",
"contentLength": 1118884,
"blobType": "BlockBlob",
"url": "***.blob.core.windows.net/my-test-subscription/test.zip",
"sequencer": "000000000000000000000000000008CE0000000006ddc175",
"storageDiagnostics": {
"batchId": ***
}
},
"dataVersion": "",
"metadataVersion": "1",
"eventTime": "2021-03-23T09:09:12.7782481Z"
}
Am I doing something wrong? Is there possibility to set the Label property of the blob message?
