I have a django project, i wanted to configure S3 Bucket in order to store the static files.
Once create, the site loads but there files are not retrieved from the bucket so there is no CSS even for the admin page as in the screen shot :

Here is the settings used for the bucket configurations :
STATIC_URL = '/static/'
MEDIA_URL = '/images/'
STATICFILES_DIRS = [
os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'static')
]
MEDIA_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'static/images')
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID = '************'
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY = '********************'
AWS_STORAGE_BUCKET_NAME = 'BUCKET_NAME'
AWS_S3_FILE_OVERWRITE = False
AWS_DEFAULT_ACL = None
DEFAULT_FILE_STORAGE = 'storages.backends.s3boto3.S3Boto3Storage'
STATICFILES_STORAGE = 'storages.backends.s3boto3.S3Boto3Storage'
offcourse i added (storages) to the installed apps. The bucket policy (CORS) is set to :
[
{
"AllowedHeaders": [
"*"
],
"AllowedMethods": [
"GET",
"PUT",
"POST",
"DELETE"
],
"AllowedOrigins": [
"*"
],
"ExposeHeaders": [
"x-amz-server-side-encryption",
"x-amz-request-id",
"x-amz-id-2"
],
"MaxAgeSeconds": 3000
I tried also (py manage.py collectstatic) without uploading manually, an admin folder appears in the bucket, but still even after using "Collectstatic" i still have the same problem (no css, no images, ...)
I'm running in circles and can't find a solution, i'd very much appreciate if someone could help.
Thank you in advance