No such signature was found on Play Console

Viewed 107

I have some issues with the signature of my apk created in Unity. I've followed these steps:

  1. Built the apk with the Unity Build Settings
  2. Created a keystore with Unity Keystore Manager
  3. Signed the apk with the following command jarsigner -verbose -sigalg SHA1withRSA -digestalg SHA1 -keystore mykeystore.keystore myapk.apk alias
  4. Aligned the signed apk with the following command: zipalign -f -v 4 myapk.apk zipalignedapk.apk

At this point, I try loading the zipaligned apk on the Google Play Console release page, but I'm getting this error:

"You loaded an APK with a non valid signature. Error in apksigner: ERROR (Jar signer CERT.RSA): JAR signature META-INF/CERT.SF indicates the APK is signed using APK Signature Scheme v2 but no such signature was found. Signature stripped?"

Can anyone tell me what's wrong? Is there any different procedure to sign an APK for Play Console using Unity?

Thanks all.

0 Answers
Related