How to Download something from unpkg.com

Viewed 5306

Swiperjs has this link: https://unpkg.com/swiper/ to use their swiper locally. But how do I do download the content of this page?

I want the to have the content of this site locally. When I hit that link, I see the content of the package, but no download link. When I click save website in my browser, it downloads just some .js Files.

No, guys. Seriously. How do I do that?

I found this on that page: https://swiperjs.com/get-started

2 Answers
npm install swiper

Even though it says "you can directly download them from" it's actually means you can just watch what's in there. You can help yourself with npm install swiper. You get the same content as you see in the so called download link. Afterwards you can delete the package.json and move the folder out of the node_modules folder.

#falseAdvetising /rantoff

Related