I have a job which need to be scheduled daily at 8am, 9am and every 15min from 10am to 4pm how can I schedule this job on azure logic apps?
I have a job which need to be scheduled daily at 8am, 9am and every 15min from 10am to 4pm how can I schedule this job on azure logic apps?
You will not be able to schedule individual time in logic app.
In order to work through your requirement :
You could have the logic app triggered (scheduled) for every 15 minutes. In the logic app flow you could extract the time.
formatDateTime(utcNow(),"HH:mm")
You could compare with your schedule and run the job if the conditions met.
Pseudo Logic
if time is 8:00 AM or if time is 9:00 AM
Yes, set the flag (a boolean variable) to True
No, check if the time is between 10 AM to 4 PM
if the flag is true run the job else, do nothing.