I am using Zulu openJdk 11 for Arm. I ve tried both in IntelliJ and VsCode butting getting the same exact error.(I'm using JavaFx SDK 11.0.2) Error Message (screenshot from visual studio code)
I would really appreciate any help, I've been trying to solve this issue for days but could not find any information for especially Apple Silicon.
Thanks in advance.
Graphics Device initialization failed for : es2, sw Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer.getInstance(QuantumRenderer.java:280) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.init(QuantumToolkit.java:222) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.getToolkit(Toolkit.java:260) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:267) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:158) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.startToolkit(LauncherImpl.java:658) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:409) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:363) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) at java.base/sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(LauncherHelper.java:1051) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error initializing QuantumRenderer: no suitable pipeline found at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.init(QuantumRenderer.java:94) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumRenderer$PipelineRunnable.run(QuantumRenderer.java:124) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) at java.base/sun.launcher.LauncherHelper$FXHelper.main(LauncherHelper.java:1051) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: No toolkit found at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.getToolkit(Toolkit.java:272) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:267) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.startup(PlatformImpl.java:158) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.startToolkit(LauncherImpl.java:658) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplicationWithArgs(LauncherImpl.java:409) at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication(LauncherImpl.java:363) ... 5 more
Code of the project(Copied it from oracle just to test mu setup):
import javafx.application.Application;
import javafx.event.ActionEvent;
import javafx.event.EventHandler;
import javafx.scene.Scene;
import javafx.scene.control.Button;
import javafx.scene.layout.StackPane;
import javafx.stage.Stage;
public class JavaFX extends Application {
public static void main(String[] args) {
launch(args);
}
@Override
public void start(Stage primaryStage) {
primaryStage.setTitle("Hello World!");
Button btn = new Button();
btn.setText("Say 'Hello World'");
btn.setOnAction(new EventHandler<ActionEvent>() {
@Override
public void handle(ActionEvent event) {
System.out.println("Hello World!");
}
});
StackPane root = new StackPane();
root.getChildren().add(btn);
primaryStage.setScene(new Scene(root, 300, 250));
primaryStage.show();
}
}