TL;DR
What can I do to make two services (rabbitMQ consumer + HTTP server) share the same map?
More info
I'm new to Golang. Here's what I'm trying to achieve:
I have a RabbitMQ consumer receiving some json-format messages and store them into a concurrent map. On the other hand, I need an HTTP server that sends data from the concurrent map whenever a GET request arrives.
I kinda know that I need the"net/http" package for the HTTP server and the rabbitMQ client package.
However, I'm not sure how these two services can share the same map. Could anyone please offer some idea? Thank you in advance!
EDIT
One possible solution I can think of is to replace the concurrent map with Redis. So the running consumer will send the data to Redis server whenever a message arrives and then the http server will serve GET request from the data in Redis. But is there a better way to achieve my goal without adding this extra layer (Redis)?