I cant push using aws codecommit. my changes dont show up

Viewed 2004

i get the following error when i git pull from an aws repo using codecommit:

git fetch fatal: Failed to write item to store. [0x6c6] fatal: The array bounds are invalid git commit works but after a git push my changes dont persist on the remote repo

1 Answers

Hi All I was also facing the same issue, in my case we have AWS federated access account. Where I was using below commands for cloning. Due to this I am also facing error in Visual Studio 2019 while pull and push.

Command

git clone codecommit::us-east-1://myrepository

Error

Cloning into 'myrepository'...

fatal: Failed to write item to store. [0x6c6]

fatal: The array bounds are invalid

Solution

I took the latest version of The "Git Credential manager for Window" exe, from this URL
https://github.com/Microsoft/Git-Credential-Manager-for-Windows/releases after installing the "Git Credential manager for Window" now set

Open visual studio-> tools-> options->Source control-> Git global setting -> credentials helper-> GCM for Windows.

this resolve the issue for me.

Related