Python[fastapi,frontend] - How to auth the frontend?

Viewed 182

first time building frontend app,

in backend i'm running fastapi , I prepare the all required functionalities for security using JWT , and it being tested for all existing endpoints (non are webpage).

Now i added a small app to frontend and i'd like to understand how i should restrict the access to users with valid token .

JWT restrict all non frontend endpoint by:

current_user: User = Security(get_current_active_user, scopes=["user_read"])

now i added frontend:

@customers_router.get("/customers", tags=["home"])
async def home(request: Request ,limit: int = 10) :
    customers_cursor =  DB.customer.find()
    customers = await customers_cursor.to_list(length=limit)
    customers = list(map(fix_customer_id, customers))
    return templates.TemplateResponse("customer.html",{"request": request, "customers": customers})

I'm not sure for how it should work... I understand user need the be authorize by token and if his token is valid then he he should be able to get to the webpage "/customers", can some1 guide me what i missing ?

0 Answers
Related