I want to get all IP address ranges/blocks from as number. I can search throw google but need to write them manually. I want to get them all at once? Is this possible to get only ip address ranges from websites at once?
I want to get all IP address ranges/blocks from as number. I can search throw google but need to write them manually. I want to get them all at once? Is this possible to get only ip address ranges from websites at once?
You can use whois servers instead of bgp.he.net or any other websites like this.
whois -h whois.radb.net -- '-i origin AS01' | grep 'route:'
Just run this command on your Linux machine.
sh ip bgp regex _<number>$
this shows the advertised netbocks from AS known to the local machine (on a cisco, quagga or FRR router). Some looking glasses will let you make this search (some won't).