I wanna get it but can only find packs rpm and deb.
I tried re-compiling with debtap and rpmextract
debtap
rpmextract
I wanna get it but can only find packs rpm and deb.
I tried re-compiling with debtap and rpmextract
debtap
rpmextract
Try these steps:
Download for Linux (DEB) and extract the ZIP file.
Run the following ($ is the prompt):
$ rpmextract.sh /linux_64_18.0.39712_unicode.x86_64.rpm
$ opt/mdyalog/18.0/64/unicode/make_scripts
$ opt/mdyalog/18.0/64/unicode/mapl
You may want to look at apl.wiki/Typing_glyphs_on_Linux
Other users have installed it on Arch and told us of their experiences:
This is the directory structure of what is installed on Linux.
/opt/mdyalog/18.0/64/Unicode
~/.dyalog/
/usr/bin/dyalog
This is what a Arch linux user has said to us in the past: "It looks like only .deb and .rpm packages are available, which aren't supported by my system (Arch Linux). My first try was just to extract the files from the packages that would normally live in /opt.
I launched RIDE with TERM=xterm and used the "Start" option to launch dyalog. That worked as well.
So with this info, I launched RIDE as normal (without the TERM env var), and just added TERM=xterm in the "Environment Variables" box. This works well, and is a solution I'm happy with. "
Regards,
Vince