I would like it to function separately. I've been toying with this for a while, and I have tried putting them in separate tags, changing the $(this).attr("value") to $(this).attr("name"), and applying the changes in the HTML, but I cannot figure out how I would fix this. I am using ASP.NET MVC, with jquery-3.5.1.
Note: This is not the entire file, only the relevant parts. If I am incorrect about something and the whole file is needed, it is here: https://pastebin.com/YXp1Msj3.
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.5.1.min.js"></script>
<div>
<script>
$(document).ready(function () {
$('input[type="radio"]').click(function () {
var inputValue = $(this).attr("value");
var targetBox = $("." + inputValue);
$(".box").not(targetBox).hide();
$(targetBox).show();
});
});
</script>
<div>
<span>Enable Two Factor Authentication? (Strongly Recommended) </span>
<label><input id="TwoFactorEnabled" type="radio" name="TwoFactorEnabled" value="true"> Yes</label>
<label><input id="TwoFactorEnabled" type="radio" name="TwoFactorEnabled" value="false"> No</label>
</div>
<div style="display:none" class="true box">
<span>What implementation of 2FA would you like?</span>
<select class="form-control" id="TotpEnabled" name="TotpEnabled">
<option value="true">Google Authenticator</option>
<option value="false">Email</option>
</select>
</div>
<div style="display:none" class="false box">
<label>If you choose not to enable Two Factor Authentication, you can turn it on later by visiting account settings.</label>
</div>
</div>
<!--End JQUERY magic/start of next-->
<div>
<script>
$(document).ready(function () {
$('input[type="radio"]').click(function () {
var inputValue = $(this).attr("value");
var targetBox = $("." + inputValue);
$(".box").not(targetBox).hide();
$(targetBox).show();
});
});
</script>
<div>
<label><input id="CoachEnabled" type="radio" name="athlete" value="false"> Athlete</label>
<label><input id="CoachEnabled" type="radio" name="coach" value="true"> Coach</label>
</div>
<div style="display:none" class="true box">
<div class="form-group">
<label asp-for="CoachCode"></label>
<input asp-for="CoachCode" class="form-control" />
<span asp-validation-for="CoachCode" class="text-danger"></span>
</div>
</div>
<div style="display:none" class="false box">
<!--code left in case needed in future-->
</div>
<!--End JQUERY-->
<div>