JProfiler: Why Proxy class not display in the call tree?

Viewed 70

If I define filter with default compact config

I can see the invocation like this in the call tree-1 (this is a feign client method)

But if I define filter profiled all my source package

I can't see any invocation in the call tree-2

Actually, I wish it better to see a tree node display a proxy class call hello() like this call stack

How could I do? Jprofiler doc say if a profiled record show in first line, all other class is compact, so I think the proxy class auto generated is compact too, why this proxy class did not show in the call tree?


Try with Dr. Ingo Kegel's answer, and got call tree-3. proxy class call feign.ReflectiveFeign$FeignInvocationHandler, why proxy disappeared?

1 Answers

If you define the call tree filters to com.example., neither $Proxy... nor ReflectiveFeing$FeingInvocationHandler are in the profiled classes. This means that calls into such methods will go into the inherent time of the node of the last profiled class (com.example....helloA in this case) and not have separate nodes.

With instrumentation, JProfiler does not record complete call stacks for CPU profiling. If you switch to sampling, you can disable all filters and get complete call stacks.

Related