Good day. Knowing x and y, I need to align the right edge of the multiline <text> to it. Problem is that content of the <tspan>s inside it should be aligned to the left. X and Y coordinates (with some offsets) serve as the starting coordinate for an <line>.
Smth like this:
Is there a possibility to achieve that behavior using svg's attributes and/or css?
I only came to what I can get the first <tspan>'s width via getBBox() and then use it as the line's start coordinate, by adding it to the x with text-align="start" on the parent <text>, but it's a runtime solution :(
Here's a simplified snippet:
<svg viewBox="0 0 500 500">
<!-- Knowing x and y to translate -->
<g transform="translate(200, 200)">
<text
x="0"
y="0"
fill="#000"
text-anchor="end"
dominant-baseline="hanging"
>
<tspan
font-size="20"
x="0"
>
Title
</tspan>
<tspan
font-size="15"
x="0"
dy="20"
>
Subtitle
</tspan>
<tspan
font-size="10"
x="0"
dy="15"
>
Description
</tspan>
</text>
</g>
<line
stroke="#f11"
stroke-width="3"
x1="205"
y1="210"
x2="305"
y2="210"
/>
</svg>
