I have built a kind of calendar and I am trying to add the week-numbers to it. It's one horizontal calendar in which dates refer to a dynamic calendar next to it. To get the week numbers I am using WEEKNUM(CELL, 2) (the 2 is to take into account that I am starting on a Monday).
But, the weeks are placed as "53, 2, 3, 4...", but in a calendar, such as Ical, it looks like this:
"53, 1, 2, 3, 4...".
So, for some reason my calendar doesn't understand that the week starts on a Monday, even though I use "2". But the weirdest part is that for week 53 it understands it should start on the Monday...
If I place the next references on Sundays it will get week "1" etc, but I am starting all my weeks on Mondays, so now the only way to get it to work is to refer week 53 on Monday (28:dec), and the rest on Sundays the week before...
Why is this happening, and how can I make it work so that Mondays start a new weeknumber, and the sequence is 53, 1, 2, 3...
