How to install ffmpeg on shared hosting?

Viewed 2486

I am using shared hosting and installed a PHP script there. This script needs FFmpeg (recommended version 3.0+) to work. But I don't know how to install it on shared hosting. I have searched on youtube, they are showing, download the FFmpeg file from ffmpeg.org then set the path inside the script. but that's not working for me. FFmpeg needs to be installed on my server to make this script work.

My server info:

Hosting Package: undefined

Server Name: server

cPanel Version: 92.0 (build 6)

Apache Version: 2.4.46

PHP Version: 7.3.23

MySQL Version: 5.7.33-cll-lve

Architecture: x86_64

Operating System: linux

Shared IP Address: 161.97.101.164

Path to Sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail

Path to Perl: /usr/bin/perl

Perl Version: 5.16.3

Kernel Version: 3.10.0-1127.19.1.el7.x86_64

I have tried to run some command VIA terminal of my hosting, but whatever command I type, it says that "command not found". enter image description here

so now tell me guys, how can I install FFmpeg on my server?

0 Answers
Related