I am trying to display an alert message on the cart page of my web site managing 2 different quantity multiples for 2 different categories.
Categories are:
- Birre 33 cL (slug: birre-33-cl ID:187) for Multiple quantities of 6
- Birre 75 cL (slug: birre-75-cl ID:188) for Multiple quantities of 12
I need to count and manage them separately (you can buy 12/24/36... bottles of 33 cL and 6/12/18... bottles of 75 cL, but not 6 bottles of 33 cL and 6 bottle of 75 cL).
I have modified this code to suit my needs:
//FILL THE BOX BIRRE 33 CL
function has_product_category( $product_id, $category_ids ) {
$term_ids = array();
// Loop through the current product category terms to get only parent main category term
foreach( get_the_terms( $product_id, 'product_cat' ) as $term ){
if( $term->parent > 0 ){
$term_ids[] = $term->parent; // Set the parent product category
$term_ids[] = $term->term_id;
} else {
$term_ids[] = $term->term_id;
}
}
return array_intersect( $category_ids, array_unique($term_ids) );
}
add_action( 'woocommerce_check_cart_items', 'woocommerce_check_cart_quantities' );
function woocommerce_check_cart_quantities() {
$multiples = 12;
$total_products = 0;
$category_ids = array( 187 );
$found = false;
foreach ( WC()->cart->get_cart() as $cart_item ) {
if ( has_product_category( $cart_item['product_id'], $category_ids ) ) {
$total_products += $cart_item['quantity'];
$found = true;
}
}
if ( ( $total_products % $multiples ) > 0 && $found )
wc_add_notice( sprintf( __('FILL YOUR 33 cL BOX: you have to buy multiples of %s.', 'woocommerce', 'woocommerce'), $multiples ), 'error' );
}
Unfortunately I am not able to manage to 2 different categories with different displayed message for each.
Any help is appreciated.