i have an issue with building appbundle with flutter

Viewed 388

i'm trying to prepare my app for publishing to play store, bur while i'm creating the app bundle, this error shows up too many times, i was recreate the keystore but it's failed again, i want to mention that when i setup keystore it's asks me for keystore password just without keypass

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
[        ]    
> Failed to read key key from store "/Users/ahd/key.jks": Invalid keystore format
1 Answers

I had this issue and it was because of the version of Java I was using. I used the keytool within Android Studio to generate the keystore instead and this fixed the issue for me.

Run flutter doctor -v and look for the "Java binary at:" entry. Then use this path swapping 'java' for 'keytool' to generate your keystore. For example

/Applications/Android\ Studio.app/Contents/jre/jdk/Contents/Home/bin/keytool -genkey -v -keystore ~/key.jks -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 -alias key

In my case I also followed the recommendation that popped up at the end of this to migrate to PKCS12 (once again using the keytool in Android Studio).

Related