So, I'm trying to automate docker build and push process and as well as the kubectl apply deployment process and for this, I have created a skaffold config file in main folder as follows:
apiVersion: skaffold/v2alpha3
kind: Config
deploy:
kubectl:
manifests:
- ./infra/k8s/*
build:
local:
push: false
artifacts:
- image: xyz/client
context: client
docker:
dockerfile: Dockerfile
sync:
manual:
- src: 'src/**/*.js'
dest: .
- image: xyz/comments
context: comments
docker:
dockerfile: Dockerfile
sync:
manual:
- src: '*.js'
dest: .
- image: xyz/event-bus
context: event-bus
docker:
dockerfile: Dockerfile
sync:
manual:
- src: '*.js'
dest: .
- image: xyz/moderation
context: moderation
docker:
dockerfile: Dockerfile
sync:
manual:
- src: '*.js'
dest: .
- image: xyz/posts
context: posts
docker:
dockerfile: Dockerfile
sync:
manual:
- src: '*.js'
dest: .
- image: xyz/query
context: query
docker:
dockerfile: Dockerfile
sync:
manual:
- src: '*.js'
dest: .
And when i try to use skaffold dev command in folder I'm getting the following error:
parsing skaffold config: error parsing skaffold configuration file