No longer access to the library ObjService from James Ferreira (MTeYmpfWgqPbiBkVHnpgnM9kh30YExdAc)

Viewed 62

For years I have been using a container-bound script to extract data from a Google Spreadsheet, and that script relies heavily on the ObjService library from James Ferreira (Project Key: MTeYmpfWgqPbiBkVHnpgnM9kh30YExdAc), specifically the ObjApp.rangeToObjects() function.

Recently my custom menu no longer appears on the Spreadsheet because that library is Not Found. Removing the library from the resources permits my custom menu to be accessible again, but I am no longer able to add the library ObjService back to my project, and therefore my script no longer works.

I have disabled the new Apps Script runtime powered by Chrome V8 and still cannot reload the library, both from the Legacy or New Editor.

2 Answers

The reason you are encountering this behavior is mainly because the Script ID you are trying to use is not a correct one or you no longer have the permissions necessary in order to be able to use this library.

insert library

I suggest you double-check the Script ID you are using and check if this library is still available for use.

Related