My code look like below.
protected void btnApprove_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (id == "Button2")
{
string sql = @"update AdjTranSeqDetails set Approver1Status = 'Rejected',finalStatus='Rejected' ,updatedtime = GETDATE(),Approver1Comment ='{1}',modifieduser = '{2}' where TranSeq ={0}";
sql = String.Format(sql, tbxTranSeq.Text, TextBox2.Text, Master.CurrentUser);
string sql2 = @"INSERT INTO AdjTranSeqDetailsHistory SELECT * FROM AdjTranSeqDetails WHERE tranSeq={0}";
sql2 = String.Format(sql2, tbxTranSeq.Text);
string sql3 = @"delete from AdjTranSeqDetails where tranSeq={0}";
sql3 = String.Format(sql3, tbxTranSeq.Text);
if (dba.SqlUpdate(sql, ref ex, ref rowCt) || dba.SqlInsert(sql2, ref ex, ref rowCt) ||dba.SqlDelete(sql3, ref ex, ref rowCt))
{
string sscript = "<script language=\"Jscript\" > ";
if (Master.PageMode == "View")
{
sscript += "if (window.opener && !window.opener.closed) ";
sscript += "{window.opener.DoSearch();}";
}
sscript += "window.opener='x';self.close();";
sscript += "</Script>";
Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "SelfClose", sscript);
}
}
updateapp();
GetBillTranInfo();
}
Like Button2, like have 10 button. If one if condition function done I need to close the window and need to reload the page. Can I do like this?
I have tried like above but that is not working for me.