Namely I am facing the following few errors, but when I try to look up from the AgGrid documentation, these attributes are no where to be found... They aren't even mentioned in the Change Log for deprecation...
Firstly, I am getting these compilation errors
ERROR in : Can't bind to 'enableSorting' since it isn't a known property of 'ag-grid-angular'.
ERROR in : Can't bind to 'enableSorting' since it isn't a known property of 'ag-grid-angular'.
ERROR in : Can't bind to 'enableColResize' since it isn't a known property of 'ag-grid-angular'.
// these 3 bindings are gone? I see no mentioned of them in change log, are they even on by default now?
<ag-grid-angular [enableSorting]="true" [enableFilter]="true" [enableColResize]="true">
Secondly, these are not in the ag-grid-angular's GridOptions definition and similarly I can't find them on their documentation neither!!!
- suppressTabbing
- enableSorting
- enableServerSideSorting
- enableServerSideFilter
What is the usual migration approach some of you had experienced? Please enlighten me.