I'm trying to switch from a legacy jms broker to ActiveMQ.
One thing I cannot figure out is a warning in the logs once per hour:
WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:38542 failed: java.io.IOException:
Frame size of 1 GB larger than max allowed 100 MB | ...
It's obviously some scheduled job in ActiveMQ that outputs this warning, because it comes at the same minute every hour, regardless of whether any messages are sent or not.
But what exactly means "Frame size" here?
We are not sending any jms-messages larger than a few kilobytes or so...
I read you can increase this "maxFramesize" in the connector, but doesn't help either.
When I try set it to 1GB (1073741824) (or higher) :
<transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?maximumConnections=100&wireFormat.maxFrameSize=1073741824"/>
I still see the (now absurd) warning-message:
WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:42256 failed: java.io.IOException:
Frame size of 1 GB larger than max allowed 1 GB
What is ActiveMQ actually complaining about?
And how can I fix it?