Hi friends, I am on Ubuntu 20.04 But my Worbench it is not working fine, the EER image is damaged and the objects do not open as seen in the attached image. It looks like a memory problem but my PC is 32GB
Hi friends, I am on Ubuntu 20.04 But my Worbench it is not working fine, the EER image is damaged and the objects do not open as seen in the attached image. It looks like a memory problem but my PC is 32GB
Using MySQL-Workbench v8.0.30 on Ubuntu 22.04, I experienced the same problem.
The Original Poster Eltom4 provided the solution in their comment.
I don't have enough reputation to comment above and the question is without an accepted answer.
I wanted to confirm that the fix suggested by Eltom4 worked for me.
You must set 'scaling' to 100% on a 4k or HiDPI monitor.
After making this change, MySQL-Workbench looked and functioned correctly.