I have some questions about terminology that I should use. I have searched up the components that I am using, but I am still not sure. Can you please check if these are right way to describe each component? If not, can you please revise it?
- I develop microservices using Spring Framework (Spring boot).
- I deploy components on cloud via Kubernetes and Docker. (I understand Docker is used for containerizing and Kubernetes is for orchestrating multiple containers. Is it right to say "I deploy on Kubernetes or via Kubernetes"?)
- CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Azure DevOps. (Project uses Azure DevOps for triggering CI/CD in Jenkins)
Please note that this project was already there when I joined the team, and I am new to all of these concepts. I understand what they do briefly and I know what each terminology means on entry level, but I just want to make sure if I am saying these in right ways.