I have one scenario where I am working on the IIS Website Configurations for URL Routing. I have added the website and Import the required Certificates on the server.
My scenario is (I have multiple website URLs and two SSL Certs - as below):
qatest1.abc.com
qatest2.abc.com
qatest3.abc.com
Above 3 URLs need to be configured on one SSL Certificate - which is QA Certificate.
Another URL is:
perftest.abc.com
And for this URL there is a separate certificate as PERF (performance) certificate.
This is how the Task is given to me to configure the IIS Settings on MS IIS 10.
Now the Issues which I am facing is:
- Not able to configure all the URLs configuration on the same IIS, as per the task given to me I am supposed to configure them all on the same IIS.
- Getting a strange message (image attached) and it won't allow me to configure all my above website URLs on the same machine, on the same IIS.

- Also trying to read about SNI (But Not sure about how to make use of SNI in this case).

Need help from IIS Experts who can support me on this activity to complete.