My company is using a CKAN instance configured with Data Store and DataPusher. When a CSV file is uploaded to CKAN, DataPusher sends it to the DataStore and creates a default Data Dictionary for the resource. The Data Dictionary is a very nice feature to display the description of data fields for the users. Here is an example (it is in Brazilian Portuguese):
I can update the Data Dictionary using the UI, or it can be sent as part of the Fields passed to datastore_create().
My problem, is that I don't control the call of datastore_create() because this method is automatically called buy the DataPusher service.
I want to programmatically set the values of the Data Dictionary, but I can't find the api call that allows me to do it. An api call that update the Fields metadata. Can I do it using the Api? Or maybe it is possible create it when I create the data resource. I'd like a code example.
