I am using php version 7.4.4 with Windows x64 Architecture and tried to installed imagick. So I downloaded "php_imagick-3.4.4-7.4-ts-vc15-x64" and unzipped it and put it in the ext-folder. When I tried to execute PHP Info it however said it doesn´t find the dll. So I checked, where it is searching for it and it was: "PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_imagick.dll' (tried: C:\xampp\php\ext\php_imagick.dll (Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.), C:\xampp\php\ext\php_php_imagick.dll.dll (Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.)) in Unknown on line 0" I also checked the extension_dir, which is: "extension_dir => C:\xampp\php\ext => C:\xampp\php\ext"
I checked the path of my dll, to make sure, I am not just dumb and copied above path used inside my file-explorer, since my windows warned me that I am about to execute a dll, which proves that it exists.
This also can be seen in below screenshot.
Am I missing something important?
