I was following Gatsbyjs tutorial. (https://www.gatsbyjs.com/docs/tutorial/part-four/) Link here.
I typed the command in window terminal,
gatsby new tutorial-part-four https://github.com/gatsbyjs/gatsby-starter-hello-world
cd tutorial-part-four
npm install gatsby-plugin-typography typography react-typography typography-theme-kirkham gatsby-plugin-emotion @emotion/react
But error has occurred with these messages,
npm ERR! code ERESOLVE
npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
npm ERR!
npm ERR! While resolving: gatsby-starter-hello-world@0.1.0
npm ERR! Found: react@17.0.1
npm ERR! node_modules/react
npm ERR! react@"^17.0.1" from the root project
npm ERR! peer react@"^16.9.0 || ^17.0.0" from gatsby-plugin-typography@3.0.0
npm ERR! node_modules/gatsby-plugin-typography
npm ERR! gatsby-plugin-typography@"*" from the root project
npm ERR! 2 more (gatsby, react-dom)
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:
npm ERR! peer react@"^0.14.0 || ^15.0.0 || ^16.0.0" from react-typography@0.16.19
npm ERR! node_modules/react-typography
npm ERR! peer react-typography@"^0.16.1 || ^1.0.0-alpha.0" from gatsby-plugin-typography@3.0.0
npm ERR! node_modules/gatsby-plugin-typography
npm ERR! gatsby-plugin-typography@"*" from the root project
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Fix the upstream dependency conflict, or retry
npm ERR! this command with --force, or --legacy-peer-deps
npm ERR! to accept an incorrect (and potentially broken) dependency resolution.
npm ERR!
npm ERR! See C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\npm-cache\eresolve-report.txt for a full report.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\pc\AppData\Local\npm-cache\_logs\2021-03-13T09_43_09_116Z-debug.log
I want to know how to solve these error?