I am trying to do some bad case analysis on my product categorization model using SHAP. My data looks something like this:

corpus_train, corpus_test, y_train, y_test = train_test_split(data['Name_Description'],
data['Category_Target'],
test_size = 0.2,
random_state=8)
vectorizer = TfidfVectorizer(stop_words='english', ngram_range=(1, 3), min_df=3, analyzer='word')
X_train = vectorizer.fit_transform(corpus_train)
X_test = vectorizer.transform(corpus_test)
model = LogisticRegression(max_iter=200)
model.fit(X_train, y_train)
X_train_sample = shap.sample(X_train, 100)
X_test_sample = shap.sample(X_test, 20)
masker = shap.maskers.Independent(data=X_test_sample)
explainer = shap.LinearExplainer(model, masker=masker)
shap_values = explainer.shap_values(X_test_sample)
X_test_array = X_test_sample.toarray()
shap.summary_plot(shap_values, X_test_array, feature_names=vectorizer.get_feature_names(), class_names=data['Category'].unique())
Now to save space I didn't include the actual summary plot, but it looks fine. My issue is that I want to be able to analyze a single prediction and get something more along these lines:
In other words, I want to know which specific words contribute the most to the prediction. But when I run the code in cell 36 in the image above I get an
AttributeError: 'numpy.ndarray' object has no attribute 'output_names'
I'm still confused on the indexing of shap_values. How can I solve this?
