I have a Pandas DataFrame dfs and a list headers
The list headers is assigned the column names of the DataFrame dfs during runtime.
For ex, let us consider the list gets assigned with dfs's column names as:
["Information_type", "Interface", "Type_of_Interface", "Connection_Mechanism"]
I want to perform the below groupby and agg operation on the DataFrame dfs
without explicitly mentioning the column names in the groupby operation i.e. "Information_type": " ".join , "Interface": " ".join , "Type_of_Interface": " ".join , "Connection_Mechanism": " ".join:
dfs[0]=dfs[0].groupby("grp").agg({"Information_type": " ".join, "Interface": " ".join, "Type_of_Interface": " ".join, "Connection_Mechanism": " ".join})
Basically write "Information_type": " ".join , "Interface": " ".join , "Type_of_Interface": " ".join , "Connection_Mechanism": " ".join to the above line in runtime.
It would be great if such a thing would be possible, else I would have to manually edit the column names and execute the groupby and agg operation for each table!
Appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!