I have a PHP script where the response from the API is a binary file "resumeBinary" is the key from the response. So, what I did was to encode it to base64, so that I can easily access its key in in my constructed JSON response data. Here's how the response looks like on the console after fetching it using AJAX:
What I have done so far is that convert the resumeBinary to its original using atob() function here's how it looks like and its now back to its original binary text strings:
My question is, is it possible to append the name of the file and the binary value to the HTML input file tag? This is to conform with the request of my client.
The user will authorized the APP then the APP would fetch the users' resume, after receiving the response from the API, I will then append it to the input file type with the other candidate's information. After that they can change that resume file, if they want to or they can just submit the form, I would then post it to another API.


