OpenCl with github actions in windows

Viewed 195

I have a Windows c++ project that uses OpenCl gpu library. I would like to build the project in github actions, but I do not have any idea how to install OpenCl deveopment libraries in githubactions (in Linux I can simply install the library using apt package manager)? Locally I have installed this OpenCl library OCL-SDK and set the OPENCL_ROOT environment variable (however any OpenCl development library is fine). Is there a way to build OpenCl dependent c++ windows project in github actions?

1 Answers

GitHub hosts Linux and Windows runners on Standard_DS2_v2 virtual machines, which don't have GPU support. Here's the hardware specs for Github's Windows and Linux virtual machines. As far as I'm aware, if you want to use Github actions for a Windows project with OpenCL, you either need to set up a self-hosted runner or add the required OpenCL library files to your repo.

Related