I've been developing on Chrome, hoping that Babel simply fits my code into i.e.
One error occured SCRIPT1010: Expected identifier
internet explore point the error here (this file is in static/chunk).
short
{isClean:a}
long
...,e,r){"use strict";let n,i,o,s=r("dUwI"),{isClean:a}=r("zomH"),u=r("aOxJ"),c=r("wWcZ");class l extends...
And i tried to add polifills in my app.js
import 'core-js/stable' // core-js@3 not @2
import 'promise-polyfill/src/polyfill' // core-js@3 not @2
import 'whatwg-fetch'
import 'url-polyfill'
import assign from 'object-assign'
Object.assign = assign
import 'react-app-polyfill/ie9';
import 'react-app-polyfill/ie11';
import 'react-app-polyfill/stable';
import "es6-shim"
But it still gives me same error
I don't know exactly why this error appears, but if Babel is translating my code correctly, this may the code in node_modules that Babel doesn't care about. But my problem is that I don't even know which module contains problem.
Tell me what i need to do to digging more. I am completely lost
And i didn't config anything with .babelric file it is default of next.js with typescript
And i tried this
<Head >
<meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="IE=edge" />
</Head>
I just need more debug message.. to figure out the exact problem.
I'm really frustrated I've been working really hard for 3 years as a developer, but there's so much to worry about. Once these projects are resolved, I will quit the developer. ...and do more simpler job.
Add
I can open the screen with ie only after build, so I always build and start again to debug.
When i run dev mode this in nanoid module
(I did not install this module on my own. And I'm not sure if this error is the same as the error I get after build.)
error point the arrow function...
let customAlphabet = (alphabet, size) => {
return () => {
My package.json browserList
"browserslist": {
"production": [
"ie 11"
],
"development": [
"last 1 chrome version",
"last 1 firefox version",
"last 1 safari version",
"ie 11"
]
}
and corejs version
"core-js": "^3.9.1",
Now I am trying to delete my most of code. (and i did) but i can see same error still
Maybe this isn't a problem with the modules I've installed or the code I've written....
ADD2
No it wasn't I deleted almost every code and the error disappeared
there is something in my code ...
ADD3
Thanks for answer
I can read the chunk code now
ie said the problem is
in the { isClean }
(window["webpackJsonp_N_E"] = window["webpackJsonp_N_E"] || []).push([[6],{
/***/ "+9U2":
/***/ (function(module, exports, __webpack_require__) {
"use strict";
let Declaration = __webpack_require__("dUwI")
>>>>>>let { isClean } = __webpack_require__("zomH")
let Comment = __webpack_require__("aOxJ")
let Node = __webpack_require__("wWcZ")
Yeah i still don't know which module is, But
But now I'm trying to remove the code line by line. I think I'll find out soon.
#Add4
I was cleaning line by line but it was circling .
my next work will using
next-transpile-modules insult every node_modules and see what happens...
I put every node moudles in next-transpile-modules but reult was same
let dose not changed to var
#Add5 Finally I found what module cause this problem it was 'sanitize-html' The module is not wrong. Just i didn't read the DOC properly. This is a module used in the server, but I used it in the client...
Thanks for helping me StackOverflow people..!!