I am trying to get the percentage memory used when running a lambda to display in a graph on cloudwatch. I know there are other ways I can pull the data, but for reasons outside of the scope of this question, I would like to stick to using search to pull the metrics.
I have the following graph
{
"metrics": [
[ { "expression": "SEARCH('{SomeMetricNamespace} MetricName=\"MemorySize\"', 'Average', 300)", "id": "m1", "visible": "true" } ],
[ { "expression": "SEARCH('{SomeMetricNamespace} MetricName=\"MaxMemoryUsed\"', 'Average', 300)", "id": "m2", "visible": "true" } ],
[ { "expression": "m2/m1*100", "label": "pecentage memory used", "id": "e1", "stat": "Average" } ]
],
"view": "timeSeries",
"stacked": false,
"region": "us-west-2",
"stat": "Average",
"period": 300,
"title": "Memory",
"yAxis": {
"left": {
"label": "Percentage Usage",
"showUnits": false
}
},
"liveData": false
}
The error I am getting
Error in expression e1 [Unsupported operand type(s) for /: '[Array[TimeSeries], Array[TimeSeries]]']
Is there a way to combine the first 2 expressions to give me the percentage memory used?