Kuzzle S3 plugin / Minio cant connect

Viewed 178

I have the following Kuzzle S3 Plugin config:

"s3": {
  // AWS S3 bucket
  "bucketName": "chris",  // this is a bucket i created in Minio
  "endpoint": "http://10.0.0.66:9000",
  "s3ClientOptions": {
    "s3ForcePathStyle": false
  },
  "signedUrlTTL": 1200000,
  "redisPrefix": "s3Plugin/uploads"
},

I don't know if this config is correct. When I use the test file from kuzzleio/kuzzle-plugin-s3/blob/master/test/s3-upload-test.html

I get the following error

Uncaught (in promise) KuzzleError: Caught an unexpected plugin error: Inaccessible host: `chris.10.0.0.66'. This service may not be available in the `us-east-1' region. This is probably not a Kuzzle error, but a problem with a plugin implementation.

'chris.10.0.0.66' is an incorrect resource - as you can see, I'm not referencing this in the config.

enter image description here

The 10.0.0.66 is only accessible in my network.

Can someone help with this? Thank you much.

1 Answers

Ok - so I found a working answer

"s3": {
  // AWS S3 bucket
  "bucketName": "chris",
  "endpoint": "http://10.0.0.66:9000",
  "s3ClientOptions": {
    "s3ForcePathStyle": true,
    "signatureVersion": "v4"
  },
  "signedUrlTTL": 1200000,
  "redisPrefix": "s3Plugin/uploads"
},

I modified the s3ClientOptions with: "s3ClientOptions": { "s3ForcePathStyle": true, // must be true for Minio "signatureVersion": "v4" // added this line }

Source = https://docs.min.io/docs/how-to-use-aws-sdk-for-javascript-with-minio-server.html

Related