Why not connect PHP imap/pop3?

Viewed 297

I'm sorry, I speak a little English.

Some days try, try and try. Read all stackoverflow questions and answers this, but no help.

I would like only one imap connection.

I try some webhost and not works.

Please help me.

// $foo = "{pop3.indamail.hu:110}"; // [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
// $foo = "{pop3.indamail.hu:110/pop3}"; // Can not authenticate to POP3 server: POP3 connection broken in response
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:143}"; // Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (authenticate)
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:143/imap}"; // Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (authenticate)
// $foo = "{pop3.indamail.hu:110/pop3}INBOX"; // Can not authenticate to POP3 server: POP3 connection broken in response
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:143/imap}INBOX"; // Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (authenticate)
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:143/imap/tls}INBOX"; // Unable to negotiate TLS with this server
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:143/imap/notls}INBOX"; // Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (authenticate)
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:143/imap/novalidate-cert}INBOX"; // Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (authenticate)
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:993/imap}"; // [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
// $foo = "{pop3.indamail.hu:995/pop3}"; // POP3 connection broken in response
// $foo = "{imap.indamail.hu:993/imap/ssl/novalidate-cert}"; // Can not authenticate to IMAP server: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (authenticate)
// $foo = "{pop3.indamail.hu:995/pop3/ssl/novalidate-cert}"; // Can not authenticate to POP3 server: POP3 connection broken in response
$mbox = imap_open ( $foo, "********@indamail.hu", "********" ) or die ( imap_last_error () );

The errors, please see the code.

I try, but ok-ok:

// $fp = fsockopen ( "imap.indamail.hu", 143, $errno, $errstr, 30 ); // ok
// $fp = fsockopen ( "imap.indamail.hu", 993, $errno, $errstr, 30 ); // ok
// $fp = fsockopen ( "pop3.indamail.hu", 110, $errno, $errstr, 30 ); // ok
// $fp = fsockopen ( "pop3.indamail.hu", 995, $errno, $errstr, 30 ); // ok

// $fp = fsockopen ( "imap.indamail.hu", 992, $errno, $errstr, 30 ); // Connection timed out (110)

if ( ! $fp ) {
    echo "$errstr ($errno)";
} else {
    echo "ok";
    fclose ( $fp );
}

Important! Only access countries: HU, SK, AT, RO, HR. My IP-address is HU/Hungary. I read the manual and I think only this ports: pop3:110 and imap:143.

Please help me.

1 Answers

It works.

$e = '********@indamail.hu';
$s = '{imap.indamail.hu:143/authuser=' . $e . '}';
$mbox = imap_open ( $s, $e, '********' ) or die ( imap_last_error () );

No comment.

Related