Please help me to understand something about Visual Studio Code. I spent already days searching and testing this tool and still, can't make it work like I want. Before I worked in Netbeans and it supports local directory content and file changes sync with remote server. If I create or change a file, it will be sent to remote server. I want the same in Visual Studio Code, but I can't find how. I know, that there is Visual Studio Code Remote - SSH, which allows to directly change remote files, but I want to have local copy. And then there is Sync-Rsync extension, which almost do what I want, but not exactly. It allows to send changed files to remote server, but totally ignores file and folder creation or deletion. Or maybe I just do not know, how to configure it, to work correctly. Maybe someone have more experience with this and can share some thoughts about this?