Missing required architecture x86_64 Error in Swift Project?

Viewed 10786

I've been trying to add Zendesk to my swift project and have been trying to follow these steps:

https://developer.zendesk.com/embeddables/docs/ios_support_sdk/sdk_add#adding-the-sdk-with-cocoapods

I have added the pod using this command: pod 'ZendeskSupportSDK'

and also added this to my project's Build Phases:

bash "${BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR}/${FRAMEWORKS_FOLDER_PATH}/SupportSDK.framework/strip-frameworks.sh"

However, when I try to run my project, I get this error:

The linked framework 'project-name.framework' is missing one or more architectures required by this target: x86_64.

Have been trying to find a solution for this for hours now and still haven't found anything that works for me!

I found a few similar answers on Stackoverflow and google and tried them but none of them worked!

is there something specific that I need to do to make this work and be able to use the above pod?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Answers

There is no way I can check if this is your specific case, but I had a similar error recently, related to Xcode 12.3 and 12.4, architectures, and embedded frameworks.

What solved it for me was following the answers described in this StackOverflow post.

Try setting Validate Workspace to Yes in the Build Settings tab of your project.

Related