We have a case where we connect to different databases environments, but the tables in each of the environment are the same.
Is there any way I can reuse the entity class for each of the environment?
I am using separate config class for each of the environment. Below is the config for one of the environment, similarly I have 4 others. The "packages" deduce which environment to connect to.
codejava
@Configuration
@EnableJpaRepositories(basePackages = {"packages"},
entityManagerFactoryRef = "OneEntityManager",
transactionManagerRef = "OneTransactionManager")
public class DevDataSourceConfig {
@Bean
@Primary
public LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean OneEntityManager() {
LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean em = new LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean();
em.setDataSource(OneDataSource());
em.setPackagesToScan(String[]{"packages"});
HibernateJpaVendorAdapter vendorAdapter = new HibernateJpaVendorAdapter();
em.setJpaVendorAdapter(vendorAdapter);
HashMap<String, Object> properties = new HashMap<>();
properties.put("hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto", env.getProperty("hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto"));
properties.put("hibernate.dialect", env.getProperty("hibernate.dialect"));
em.setJpaPropertyMap(properties);
return em;
}
@Primary
@Bean
public DataSource OneDataSource() {
DriverManagerDataSource dataSource = new DriverManagerDataSource();
dataSource.setDriverClassName(driverclass);
dataSource.setUrl(url);
dataSource.setUsername(uName);
dataSource.setPassword(dbPass);
return dataSource;
}
@Primary
@Bean
public PlatformTransactionManager OneTransactionManager() {
JpaTransactionManager transactionManager = new JpaTransactionManager();
transactionManager.setEntityManagerFactory(OneEntityManager().getObject());
return transactionManager;
}
}